Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Prague

Ah, Prague.  What a charming and fantastic city.  I know my words cannot do justice to how wonderful this city is, so I hope these pictures will suffice.

Prague Castle.  St. Vitus Cathedral is in the center.


The rose window.

The nave of St. Vitus Cathedral.

The Chapel of St. Wenceslaus

And his skull.

View of Prague from the Old Royal Palace.

Franz Kafka's residence on the Golden Lane.


So many Barbies.

 There are just no words.


Why?


Star Wars!

Dun dun dun.

2 comments:

  1. Bonita Friedericy appeared on Castle as a nun. I didn't know you wrote for Castle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes. My day job. (I wish.)

      Seeing Bonita in a nun's habit still makes me shake my head in wonder. Isn't that the craziest thing?

      Delete