Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Following Sarah Walker... erm, Bartowski

My friend, Henry, just returned from a trip to Amsterdam.  While he was there, he visited, and took pictures of, some of the places the Bartowskis went.  I'm beyond thrilled.  These pictures are so great, I have to share them with you.


Leidseplein.


The Bulldog Coffeeshop on the Leidseplein.


P.C. Hooftstraat, the street the Buy More is on.


 "If you hit Louis Vuitton, you've gone too far."

The Mothership.





The fountain in front of the Amsterdam American Hotel.


The front of "Bulldog's"shirt.


A bicycle ready for the canal.


Grote Maikel's favorite place to eat.

And Casey's favorite place to eat.





















The Bloemenmarkt - The Floating Flower Market. I think this is just so cool.




"There are like five different kinds of red tulips."



Red Riding Hood Tulips.

I think this place needs no introduction.





Lunch at Restaurant ANNA


Again, I'd like to thank Henry for taking these great pictures.  I'm glad I was able to help him with his sightseeing.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing picture. All so wonderful!

    But I think my favorite part of this post was The Mothership! I giggled out loud!

    Thanks to both you and Henry for sharing! See, SOM is in the hearts of all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! And thank you Quistie for this wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete