Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Meeting Place

I was going to write a big old long, rambling "welcome to this blog" post and explain what this is all about.  Nah. Suffice it to say that the main point of this blog will be to supplement the fan fiction story "Chuck vs. the Sound of Music II" with multimedia! (Well, mostly pictures, but you never know.) I might post excerpts from the chapter I'm working on from time to time.  You can ask me questions, too, if you want.  I'm a librarian.  Ask me anything!

Today when I added a chapter to fanfiction.net, I wanted to include a link or two to photos of the large bronze statue I was referring to.  In no way would the site allow me to do that.  After grousing about this to AgentInWaiting, he suggested we start a blog where people can see the pictures and stuff we want to share.  So, here we are.  AgentInWaiting will also, hopefully, be posting to this blog as well.

So, without further ado, here are the photos I wanted to share with you from chapter 17.  This is called, The Meeting Place by Paul Day at St. Pancras International in London.


And this one.


So there you go.

4 comments:

  1. Am I the first? Well, sometimes a different timezone and absurd working hours can be useful!
    And I guess the pic on the right is a spoiler for next chapter...
    Also, a question: will you only post pictures of the Europe tour or you will continue when they're back in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Henry! You are the first and you earn a hearty, "Thank you!"

      Yes, the next stop is Paris, but for now, I decided to change the background to London, since I'm currently posting pictures about that part of the trip.

      I'm open to posting pictures about any part of the story, not just the European trip element of it. So yes, if there are good pictures to share, I'll do so. If you can think of something you'd like to see a photo of, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

      Delete
  2. Hell yeah, nice to see a picture of it, that part was lovely in the last chapter. But I rather say that The Meeting Place looks like Charah then that Charah looks like The Meeting Place. ;)

    ReplyDelete