Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Beaver Creek, Colorado

My wonderful friend, Catrogue, just asked for a photo of Chuck and Sarah's view during their morning coffee ritual.  Your wish is my command.

How nice of them to have a table and chairs right there on the balcony.


You can picture them sitting there, can't you?

I like this gazebo.


Not so sure about the little statues, though.

Here is a breathtaking view of the valley.



This is the photo I used as the inspiration for Chuck and the kids' house when I first started writing the first story a year ago.


I think I could suffer through living here.  Couldn't you?

Beaver Creek Village and the ice skating rink.


I should really work for the Colorado Visitor's Bureau.


3 comments:

  1. Kudos to Catrogue for the request.

    Your pictures of it looks even better what I've seen in my head all the time and my idea of it have been pretty damn nice.

    I especially loved the picture of the balcony. That was actually one of my favorite small bits of the first one, with them drinking coffe together in the morning without Sarah feeling like she needed to put up make-up or whatever, just enjoying morning time with Chuck. That was until Jill got there... That woman is a monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee. I love how you are just flaunting CO in this post. Love it! And SNOW!!

    You know, I had to choose between going to Denver or Anaheim for business. I lived in SoCal so Anaheim was nothing new, and I had never been to Co, but my RM goes there at least 2/3x a year and puts on a slide show of all the activities she does there. Plus I had been reading SOM where you again flaunt CO. So my decision was obvious.

    I had not expected to fall in love with it. But it is SO BEAUTIFUL! Even though I was stuck in a conference room for most of my days there, I completely enjoyed every part I got to explore. It really does brain wash you. The weather was amazing; sunny and breezy! The people were friendly, though that may have been due to the alcohol consuming-- Yay, Cinco de Mayo and Kentucky Derby! And those Rocky Mountains are truly a vision.

    I fear CO likes California girls to succumb to it's wonderfulness. Must resist!

    Anyway, enough ranting. Feel free to flaunt picture of CO any time! And SOM excepts wouldn't hurt. JUST SAYIN'!

    Eeee, the balcony! And look at all that snow! I need to go when there's snow next time. I'll be sure to find a breath taking view from a balcony and a handsome nerd to share a warm beverage with. Spot them out for my next visit, Q!

    Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. It really is a wonderful place to live and so beautiful. You know I never have to be cajoled into sharing pictures of Colorado.

      I shall be constantly vigilant to find you a balcony and handsome nerd.

      Delete