Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Update

Greetings, all.  Sorry I didn't give you an update yesterday to let you know that there wouldn't be a new chapter posting.  I felt rotten yesterday and kept a low profile.  I'm a little better today and now only feel lousy.

Chapter 38 is with AgentInWaiting and I've been working on chapter 39.  At this point in the story, I don't think weekly updates are feasible anymore, so I'm working to update every other Thursday.  Thank you for understanding.

In the meantime, enjoy this lovely photo of Salzburg.




3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that! Here is a get-well-soon quote:
    “A deserted library in the morning - there's something about it that really gets to me. All possible words and ideas are there, resting peacefully." ― Kafka on the Shore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Henry. What a wonderful quote! It's now one of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. "I don't think weekly updates are feasible anymore..."

    Well, of course not. Not when one chapter in your story is as long as some stories. I can't imagine how you kept up that pace last year. And the length didn't affect the quality of the writing, so keep with your new schedule. Maybe take a month after the 400K mark. Oh, wait, that's in just a few weeks. Ummm... Make that the 500K mark.

    I hope whatever had you down, wasn't too severe. With all those kids running around, I'd expect a few illnesses.

    And I love the picture diary thing you have going.

    I don't have a login for here, so I'll just sign this, Uncle Fang.

    ReplyDelete